Experienced and efficient pipe work contractors in Norwich
With a wide range of mechanical services available, we work to ensure you a finish you can be satisfied with.
Looking for experts in industrial pipework? Established in 1987, we provide high quality services from structural steel work, pump and plant installation, to welding and pipework of all sizes and materials. With a fully trained and reputable workforce with over 30 years' experience, there's no job too big or too small for R & J Pipework Ltd.
We work with clientele including but not limited to pharmaceutical plants; food processing and sugar factories; oil and gas terminals; anaerobic digestion and bio-gas plants; brewery’s and beverage factories; paper mills; power stations; water treatment and sewage works; other general manufacturing plants.
Take a look at our services
page to find out more about what we can do for you. Additionally, you can view our gallery
to see some of our previous work.
With R & J Pipework Ltd, you can benefit from:
- Fully trained specialist workforce with over 30 years' experience
- Thoroughly equipped workshop to carry out tasks to a high standard
- Environmentally aware services
- ISO 90001:2000 registered company
- Compliance to European Pressure Regulation
- Exemplary safety record
- Thorough, high quality work
- Wide range of
We cover the entire East Anglian region, and have worked in areas including:
- Bury St Edmunds
Feel free to contact
us if you require our services or need more information about R & J Pipework Ltd.
- COCN1: Core commercial gas safety – NG
- ICON1: Installation of commercial pipework
- TPCP1: Testing and purging of pipework > 1m³
- TPCP1-A: Testing and purging of pipework >1m³
We have vast experience in commercial projects in all aspects of gas pipework, with the in-house ability to design and build systems from scratch or to modify existing systems for increased capacity. Give us a call and see what we can do for you.